New York, New York,
City of endless possibilities, where dreams come true…
1. There is probably nothing you cannot do in New York City. It doesn’t matter if it’s nightlife, food or other experiences, you’ll probably find it somewhere in the city. That is what makes living in New York so amazing and exciting!
2. Yes, the city is crazy expensive, we have to admit. In New York, if you want a unique experience, you have to pay for it. That is probably one of the reasons people are this ambitious to make it in this city and to be able to afford a nice life here.
3. In New York, everything is extreme. I believe that there is no mediocre or „normal“ way and one could say that the amplitudes are just wider than anywhere else.
4. If you want to survive in this jungle, you have to be tough. There is no place on earth that teaches you that the way New York does.
5. New York is an extremely inspiring city. You only have to walk through the streets and keep your eyes open and eventually you will see, learn things that will inspire you. Whether they will inspire you to start your own business, to bring ideas overseas or just to organize your life in a different way. I believe you can and will find some kind of inspiration in New York that will bring your life aspirations a step further.
6. You can learn a lot in this city. The offer of cultural activities, especially in the architecture and art field is sheer endless. Take for example the Metropolitan Museum of Art – I have been there at least 6 times during my stay and I still haven’t even seen half of the treasures it exhibits.
7. Living in New York is like living in a movie. You will constantly just walk by these super famous places and you’ll constantly feel like you are somehow walking through a dream (or a movie set, for that matter).
8. Concerning fitness and dancing, New York is probably the best address to try out different workouts for your body. I tried out a couple of different options when I was here and so did Vanessa, starting from dance lessons at Broadway Dance Center and Alvin Ailey Center, to Yoga at Laughing Lotus , Modelfit dance cardio and Pure Barre workout. All different workouts were totally worth it and I love to find new ways on how to strengthen my body. It’s always nice to try out different kinds of workouts and see which ones have what effects on you. So when you get the chance to train in NYC you should totally do it!
9. One of the real charms of New York is that you can stay within the city but feel completely different in various areas. The city is so varied, there is always something new to discover. The Upper East Side, Downtown, the West Village or Williamsburg. All these areas are completely different worlds and it makes a lot of fun to explore them!
10. People who live in New York may have a hard surface, but inside they are all just humans searching for their determination in life and willing to work hard to reach their goals.